One of my favourite work of art is Colosseum of Rome. This work of art was built by emperor Vespasian.It is made of stone and marble. The Coliseum was created,because the anfitheatre of Rome, in the big fire in 64, was burned.
And then,Vespasian, said that will be built a new Anfitheatre. The new Anfitheatre is the Coliseum.
Was inaugurated in 69, and closed in the 80.
It's a big round stone and marble, wich seats approximately 45.000 people.
Around the Coliseum had cages where thay kept the animals before the fights. I in the middle of the floor was made of sand to make the shows and fights.
In this place, was celebrated a lot of fights of gladiators, in this fights was died millions of persons.
the story no I liked a lot, but the monument is awsome.
This is a important part of the city, because the colosseum is a big tourism. I Love this work of art, because it's beautiful and awsome , and is a famous work of art.
I think that is normal that is one of the 7 wonders of the world!.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.